Report a problem or make a suggestion
Use our online reporting system to report a problem, offer a commendation, get help, or make a suggestion. We’ll send your feedback directly to the folks who can help.
If you’re reporting an emergency, dial 911.
Other resources to help answer questions
- Our Customer Self-Service page provides a list of MTA services you can access online 24/7.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, see our FAQs.
- Services for riders with disabilities are available through New York City Transit’s Access-A-Ride program.
- Web developers and others looking for data can find details on our developer resources page. This page also includes guidance on using our logos, maps, and symbols.
- You can find maps and schedules to help plan your trip. Service advisory pages let you know about planned service changes.
- Use our trip planner to find the best way to get where you’re going.
- Need help? Call our Travel Information numbers.
- Learn more about and see contact information for MTA Police.
Make a FOIL request
File a Title VI complaint
Any person who believes they been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by MTA and its agencies may file a Title VI complaint by completing and submitting the Agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.