We incorporate customer feedback in all that we do. Contact us with questions, concerns, experiences, or ideas about accessibility in our system. In your email, please specify:
- The type of feedback,
- service you were riding,
- the general issue (bus ramp/lift, subway platform gap, employee commendation, etc), and
- any further specific details you can.
Where to Direct General MTA Questions
If you need help during a trip, use these resources first.
For Access-A-Ride issues and questions, go here.
For general service questions, including Metrocard issues:
- Submit your feedback via our customer service portal.
- Call 511 to speak to a representative about topics related to bus, subway, and railroad service including MetroCard issues, trip planning, service status, and lost items.
- If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 service relay to reach 511.
- Call 877-337-2017 for questions about Access-A-Ride paratransit service.