About our November meeting
Because of the COVID-19 public health crisis, the MTA chairman will convene a one-day, virtual board and committee meeting on Wednesday, November 18.
We want to do everything we can to keep the public, our employees, and our board members safe and healthy.
The meeting will include the full MTA board and the following committees:
- Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad
- New York City Transit
- MTA Bridges and Tunnels
- Capital Program Oversight Committee
November board meeting
We want to hear from you. In order to ensure public participation, you’ll be able to provide your comment digitally before the November 18 meeting. You’ll be able to submit comments via video or voice call.
All comments will be delivered to the Board. We played 30 minutes of comments at the meeting on Wednesday, November 18. The remainder are posted on this page.
Comment registration is closed
Those who registered to comment provided their comment via voice call or video in a live Zoom meeting in order of registration beginning at noon on Monday, November 16.
Schedule for meetings and public comment
Monday, November 16: Public comment registration
- 10-11 a.m. Registration for public comments online and via phone
- 12 p.m. Registered speakers make public comments during a live recording via video conference or over the phone
Wednesday, November 18: Board Meeting
- 10 a.m.: Joint Board/Committee meeting begins. We’ll play public comments for all board members for 30 minutes. After that, we’ll make all public comments available online.