Welcome to the new MTA New York City Transit Customer Service Center. The facility has new seating and signage, a queing system, integrated digital media, and an On the Go kiosk. Customers will be welcomed by a greeter, who will assist you with the new facility's technologies.
Located in Lower Manhattan, the Customer Service Center is around the corner from MTA headquarters. It serves nearly 100,000 customers annually, and is centrally located just steps away from several subway stations.
- Apply for a Reduced-Fare MetroCard
- Report a Reduced-Fare MetroCard lost or stolen
- Report a problem with a Reduced-Fare MetroCard
- Apply for an Easy Pay Reduced-Fare MetroCard
- Request a non-gendered Reduced-Fare MetroCard
- Report a problem with a full-fare MetroCard
- Get maps and schedules
- Request travel information
- Request a delay verification
How to get there
3 Stone Street
New York, NY 10004
9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday - Friday, except holidays
Nearby subway stops
- Bowling Green (4, 5)
- Whitehall Street (R, W)
- South Ferry (1)
- Broad Street (J, Z)
If you're planning to visit, note that our least busy times are generally between 9:30 and 11 a.m., Wednesday through Friday.