How complaints and requests work
- Customers have several options by which to submit complaints to the MTA
- Use our online feedback form.
- Call 511.
- All complaints will be entered and tracked in the MTA's customer database.
- All customers will receive an initial acknowledgement of their complaint promptly, and where possible, complaints will be resolved on the first contact.
- Further correspondence and feedback to the customer is determined based on issue type, severity, and customer request(s). The MTA's goal is to resolve all complaints promptly, however, some complaints may require additional investigation and follow-up time.
Make a reasonable modification request
You may request a reasonable modification of MTA policies, practices or procedures to ensure that our subway, bus, and commuter rail services are accessible to everyone.
Administrative building-related complaints
For complaints regarding MTA administrative buildings, including 2 Broadway, contact:
MTA Facilities Coordinator
2 Broadway Mezzanine
New York, New York 10004
Accessible formats are available upon request.