If you’re traveling on Fourth of July weekend, Metro-North has you covered!
• On Friday, July 2, the Pascack Valley and Port Jervis lines will operate on their current weekday schedule.
• On Saturday, July 3 and Sunday, July 4, both lines will operate regular weekend service.
• On Monday, July 5:
—The Pascack Valley line will operate with regular weekend service.
—The Port Jervis Line will offer enhanced holiday service including two additional inbound and one additional outbound train as follows:
• The 6:18 a.m. train from Port Jervis, making all stops to Suffern, then express to Secaucus Junction, with a connection to Penn Station at 8:25 a.m., arriving at Penn at 8:39 a.m.
• The 4:05 p.m. train from Port Jervis, making all stops to Suffern, then express to Secaucus Junction, with a connection to Penn Station at 6:20 p.m.., arriving at Penn at 6:33 p.m.
• The 5:14 p.m. train from Penn Station, with a connection to Secaucus Junction at 5:32 p.m., then express to Suffern, making all stops to Port Jervis, arriving at 7:36 p.m.
For more information, see New Jersey Transit's schedules page.
Masks are required on board all trains and inside stations. Thank you, and welcome back!