In thanks and gratitude to our monthly ticket holders, who have been performing essential work throughout the pandemic, LIRR’s Summer Saturdays program is back!
From July 3 through August 28, LIRR monthly tickets will be honored system-wide on Saturdays, valid for travel to and from all LIRR stations and fare zones. Plus, monthly ticket holders can bring along up to four additional travelers for only $1 per person each way!
Reconnect with family and friends, reacquaint yourself with some of your favorite destinations on Long Island, or explore and discover something new!
- Make sure you have your valid monthly ticket with you. Summer Saturdays deals are only valid when you have a monthly ticket holder in your group.
- Buy $1 Family Fare tickets for each additional person traveling with you at a Ticket Machine, Ticket Window, onboard from a Conductor, or on the MTA eTix app.
- The deal is valid system-wide, with the following exceptions:
- Montauk Branch: The 7:10 a.m., 8:10 a.m., 10:10 a.m. and 12:10 p.m. trains from Jamaica to Montauk (all stops)
- Ronkonkoma Branch: The 8:12 a.m. train from Penn Station to Ronkonkoma, and its connecting train to Greenport (all stops)
- Summer track work may impact service. Know before you go by downloading the free LIRR TrainTime app to plan your trip, and to track real-time customer loading information to find the least crowded cars on any train. You can also check the Planned Service Changes section of the MTA website MTA website or sign up to receive free email or text message alerts at mymtaalerts.com.
For More Information
Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
For service-related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app.
To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.