Port Washington Branch Service Change
On two consecutive Saturdays – May 15 and May 22 – westbound trains on the Port Washington Branch will run express between Great Neck, Bayside and Flushing-Main Street, skipping Little Neck, Douglaston, Auburndale, Broadway and Murray Hill stations as LIRR forces perform concrete tie installation work.
Customers at affected stations can take buses to nearby stations where train service will be available. Buses will depart up to 40 minutes earlier than usual train times.
- Little Neck & Douglaston customers: Board buses to Bayside, transfer to connecting train service.
- Auburndale, Broadway & Murray Hill customers: Board buses to Flushing-Main Street, transfer to connecting train service.
- Eastbound trains are not affected and will make all local stops.
- All trains will stop at Mets-Willets Point for those traveling to receive COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Customers at Port Washington, Plandome and Manhasset planning on intra-branch travel can exit at Great Neck Station and take NICE Bus 20G, which runs along Northern Boulevard to Flushing. In addition, MTA Bus Q12 runs along Northern Boulevard between Little Neck and Flushing. Both bus routes have stops in relative proximity to LIRR train stations along the branch.
For More Information: Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 AM and 10 PM, daily. For service related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app. To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.