On Thursday, November 25, the LIRR will operate extra trains to and from Penn Station for those attending the Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Port Jefferson Branch
- 6:10 a.m. train from Port Jefferson, making all stops to Huntington and Jamaica, then Penn Station.
- 6:10 a.m.and 7:10 a.m.trains from Ronkonkoma, making all stops to Hicksville, Jamaica, and Woodside, then Penn Station.
- 6:15 a.m.train from Speonk will depart 5 minutes later at 6:20 a.m. and is extended to Penn Station.
- 6:47 a.m. train from Speonk, making all stops to Babylon. Transfer at Babylon for service to Penn Station.
- 6:32 a.m.train from Babylon, making all stops to Rockville Centre, Jamaica, then Penn Station.
- 7:32 a.m.train from Babylon, making all stops to Rockville Centre, Lynbrook, Jamaica, then Penn Station.
From 11:18 a.m.until 1:36 p.m., 11 extra trains will depart Penn Station for the Port Jefferson, Ronkonkoma, Babylon, and Montauk branches. See the LIRR TrainTime App to plan your trip.
Note: On Friday, November 26, the LIRR will operate on a regular weekday schedule.
For more information
Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
For service-related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app.
To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.