On the afternoon of Wednesday, November 24, the LIRR will provide additional eastbound service from Penn Station as follows:
- 12:43 p.m. stopping at Woodside, Jamaica, Mineola, and Hicksville, then all stops to Ronkonkoma.
- 1:49 p.m. stopping at Woodside, Jamaica, Mineola, and Hicksville, then all stops to Ronkonkoma.
Port Jefferson Branch
- 2:08 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Mineola, then all stops to Huntington.
- 2:26 p.m. train to Hicksville will be extended to Huntington.
- 3:24 p.m. stopping at Jamaica, Mineola, Westbury, and Hicksville.
- 2:22 p.m. first stop Rockville Centre, then all stops to Babylon.
- 2:32 p.m. first stop Lynbrook, then all stops to Babylon.
- 3:00 p.m. stopping at Jamaica and Rockville Centre, then all stops to Babylon.
- 3:31 p.m. first stop Rockville Centre, then all stops to Babylon.
Port Washington Branch
- 3:40 p.m. train making all stops to Great Neck.
Far Rockaway Branch
- 3:48 p.m. first stop Locust Manor, then all stops to Far Rockaway.
- 4:06 p.m.train to Westhampton, Southampton, Bridgehampton, East Hampton, and Montauk.
For more information
Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
For service-related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app.
To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.