After the success of its first-ever pop-up sale in 2021, New York City Transit will once again hold a grab-and-go sale of transit memorabilia on December 7, 8, and 9. You can purchase perfectly imperfect items — subway signs, grabholds, and more — in person, without processing fees.
Date: Wednesday, December 7; Thursday, December 8; and Friday, December 9
Time: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: South Brooklyn — you must RSVP for the address
Know before you go
- This event is pick-up only — we will not ship items.
- The event will take place outdoors.
- The event is open to the public, including MTA employees.
- We will accept only Visa and Mastercard for payments. There are no processing fees.
- You must email a signed waiver in advance, or bring one to the event for admittance. Download and fill out the waiver.