The MTA will hold a recruitment fair in Vanderbilt Hall at Grand Central Terminal on Wednesday, August 23, 2023 from 12 noon to 4 p.m. Enter Vanderbilt Hall via the 42nd Street Pershing Square (Park Avenue) entrance to Grand Central Terminal.
Speak to a recruiter about the following open positions and other available opportunities. Bring multiple copies of your resume.
- B&B Mechanic (Carpenter)
- Electrician – Maintenance of Equipment
- Electronic Equipment Maintainer
- Elevator & Escalator Maintainer
- Railcar Electrician
- Track Equipment Maintainer
- Assistant Signalman Communications
- Application Development Specialist
- Computer Specialist (Software) (Listing 1 | Listing 2)
- Project Manager Series (Buses) (Listing 1 | Listing 2)
- Transit Railcar Technology Specialist 1-4
- Transit Analyst Management Series
- Senior Director Safety
- Manager Safety
- Assistant Director Safety
- Workers Compensation Benefits Examiner
- Labor Counsel
- Director, Labor Relations, and Grievances - MTA PD/Security
- Deputy Chief Equal Opportunity Officer - Bus & NYCT
- Senior Equal Opportunity Investigator
- Director of Facilities Training (Buses)
- Emergency Communications Operator
- Radio Maintainer
- Rail Traffic Controller Trainee
- Superintendent of Maintenance (Buses)
- Superintendent Track
COVID-19 vaccination mandate suspended.
MTA and its subsidiary and affiliated agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers, including with respect to veteran status and individuals with disabilities. The MTA encourages qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences and abilities, including military service members, to apply.