Starting Monday, May 24, new LIRR timetables will take effect on all branches. The new timetables include updated summer service schedules for the Babylon, Long Beach, Montauk and Ronkonkoma branches.
- Printed timetables will not be distributed. View timetables online here.
- Off-peak fares will remain in effect on all trains, even during traditional peak hours.
- Customers are required to wear masks on LIRR trains and property, regardless of vaccination status, and regardless of social distancing. While onboard, masks must remain on for the duration of your travel.
- Download the free LIRR TrainTime App to plan your trip, and track real-time customer loading information to find the least crowded cars on any train.
- Sign up to receive email/text message alerts here, or check the MTA website for updates.
For More Information: Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 AM and 10 PM, daily. For service related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app. To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.