How to get there*:
Take the 7 to Mets-Willets Point
- 7 trains run 24/7.
- From 34 St-Hudson Yards to Mets-Willets Point, the trip takes about 30 minutes on the express train and about 37 minutes on the local train.
- Here’s how often trains run towards Queens:
|Time||Trains from Manhattan|
|Weekdays 10 AM to 4:30 PM||~every 4 to 5 minutes|
|Weekdays 4:30 PM to 9:15 PM||~every 2 to 3 minutes|
|Weekends from 10 AM||~ every 4 to 6 minutes|
- “Super Express” trains depart Mets-Willets Point after the last match ends at Arthur Ashe Stadium. Trains make stops at:
o 61 St-Woodside
o Queensboro Plaza
o Court Sq-23 St
o Grand Central-42 St
o 5 Av
o Times Sq-42 St
o 34 St-Hudson Yards
- Metro-North Railroad riders can transfer to the 7 at Grand Central-42 St station.
Or, customers can take:
- The Q48 bus to USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
- Long Island Rail Road to Mets-Willets Point station.
Customers with mobility disabilities:
• For service to Mets-Willets Point via the Long Island Rail Road and 7 local, transfer at the 61 St-Woodside station, where Main St-bound service to Mets-Willets Point station is available. Exit at the Special Events platform at Mets-Willets Point for ramp access to the US Open.
• For Manhattan-bound service from Mets-Willets Point, take a Main St-bound 7 one stop to Flushing-Main St station where Manhattan-bound 7 service is available.
• Access-A-Ride service is available to and from the US Open. Click here for more information.
*Note: Planned service changes may affect travel to and from the event areas, click here to check your route.
Click here to plan your trip or call 511 for automated travel information 24/7; agents are available from 6 AM to 10 PM daily. Customers who are deaf or hard of hearing: use your preferred relay service provider or the free 711 service relay to reach 511.