On this page, you'll find a rolling list of planned service changes, start and end dates, and information on alternative travel options for stations that will be closed completely (24/7) for a duration of sixty days or longer, or bypassed in either direction, for repairs or renovation. We'll update this page on a regular basis as projects begin and end. Dates may be subject to change.
- Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum: Flatbush Av/New Lots Av-bound trains skip Eastern Pkwy through April 2020
- Longwood Av: Downtown 6 trains skip Longwood Av through Spring 2020
- 181 St: Entrance/Exit elevators to the A train on Fort Washington Av between W 183 St and W 185 St will be temporarily closed through Summer 2020 while we install three new elevators
- Uptown 1 and A Stations: Elevator replacement timeline
- Stillwell Av: There will be no N trains in Brooklyn between 86 St and Stillwell Av through Spring 2020