Skip to main content
Brooklyn to Manhattan
- If you use the Bedford Av or Lorimer St L stations, considering starting your trip at your closest M or G station. You can also take one of the buses in the neighborhood (B62, B24, Q54) to get to the M and G lines.
- Between DeKalb Av and Lorimer St, consider starting your trip at your closest M station. You might also consider taking the G and switching to the 7 line at Court Sq.
- From Bushwick Av-Aberdeen St to Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs, transfer to the M line at Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs for service into Manhattan.
- Between Canarsie-Rockaway Pkwy and Broadway Junction, consider transferring to the A, C, or J lines at Broadway Junction.
- If you take the L from a station between Canarsie-Rockaway Pkwy and Livonia Av, you can also consider transferring for free with your MetroCard to the 3 line at Junius St.