MTA Benefits Providers
For questions on employee programs, please contact the provider directly at the appropriate number below.
- AETNA: NYCT Covid-19 Resources, PDF
- EyeMed Vision: 800-334-7591 www.eyemedvisioncare.com
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): 1-800-688-2611 or www.padmin.com
- MetLife Dental: 800-942-0854 www.metlife.com
- NYSHIP Empire Plan (Active and Retired Employees): 1-877-769-7447
- Prudential: 1-877-756-4682 or www.prudential.com/mta
- TransitChek: 1-866-410-2435 or tams.transitchek.com
- VDC: 1-866-271-0960 or www.vdc.ny.gov
The CARES Act and Deferred Compensation
The CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act) became federal law on March 27. In addition to cash payments, early withdrawal from retirement accounts, and other relief measures, the Act includes changes to your FSA and Dependent Care FSA accounts.
Stress and Emotional Care
- Employee Assistance Program: (646) 509-4605
- Office of the Chaplain: (347) 643-7380/7381
- Work Life Services: (347) 643-7376