Vaccine appointments at 130 Livingston
Updated February 23, 2021
Starting Wednesday, February 24, we will be offering vaccines to MTA employees at 130 Livingston in Brooklyn five days a week from Wednesday - Sunday. These vaccines will be administered by appointment only. This is in addition to vaccinations at the Javits Center. The vaccine is available at no cost.
If you are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, the process remains the same:
- Visit the Team Vaccine Portal to pre-register for a vaccination appointment. Even if you aren’t interested, please visit the Team Vaccine Portal and let us know about your preferences.
- Your department will reach out to give you the details of your vaccination appointment, either at 130 Livingston or Javits Center. Make sure all your contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
- A vaccine administrator will reach out to you for additional information once your appointment has been scheduled. Please arrive at your designated vaccination location on time, and bring this information with you, along with your MTA ID.
- Once you get your shot, snap a photo of your vaccination card and upload it to the Team Vaccine Portal. If you’re eligible, this is how you will receive your special pay.
- The current vaccines require two separate doses. Make sure you submit your vaccine card after each dose.
You can also schedule a vaccine on your own through one of the New York State or New York City providers:
- New York State: https://am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/Public/prescreener or call 833-NYS-4VAX (1-833-697-4829)
- New York City: https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/ or call 877-VAX-4NYC (1-877-829-4692)
If you schedule an appointment through the State or City resources, please refer to your department’s vaccine policies when scheduling and submitting proof of your vaccine through the Team Vaccine Portal.
Anthony Fauci says, “Get vaccinated”
Important COVID-19 information
- NYSDoH Coronavirus hotline: 1-888-364-3065. Speak to public health experts in your preferred language. (Due to call volume, you may experience waits.)
- MTA COVID-19 employee hotline: Log in here. Before you call the hotline, please read the FAQs we’ve provided. If you still have questions, you can speak to one of your colleagues at HR or Occupational Health Services at the hotline. Due to high call volume, you may encounter delays. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- Your feedback helps! If you have comments or information you would like to see on this site, please send it to Contact MTA. (At this time, we cannot guarantee direct replies.)