Updated July 5, 2020
Updates as NYC reopens
- Remember to wear a mask or face covering. They’re required when you ride with us.
- Off-peak fares remain in effect.
- We’re not taking cash at counters or on trains. Use ticket vending machines or the MTA eTix app instead.
- Our lost and found office has reopened.
- Ticket offices at Penn Station, Jamaica Station, and Atlantic Terminal are open. At Jamaica Station and Atlantic Terminal, they'll be open from 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Ticket offices and waiting rooms at all other stations remain closed.
- Customer areas at Penn Station are open 24/7.
We’re running more frequent service as the region reopens, including some weekday service to Long Island City and Hunterspoint Avenue.
Have a question?
Call our Customer Service Center at 511 or 718-217-5477.
Automated schedule information is available 24/7. Agents are available to assist customers daily from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. To speak with an LIRR employee, say the word “Representative” when the prompts begin.