All Port Washington Branch trains will be making stops at Mets-Willets Point for the US Open (August 30-September 12) and the Mets-Yankees Subway Series (September 10-12). Below are some travel tips and advisories to help plan your trip.
- Download the free LIRR TrainTime app to check schedules, or download/view PDF timetables for the Port Washington Branch. Printed timetables will not be distributed.
- You can also use LIRR TrainTime to plan your trip and track real-time customer loading information to find the least crowded cars on any train.
- Off-peak fares remain in effect on all trains, even during traditional peak hours.
- Buy LIRR Round-Trip tickets in advance and take your ticket with you when leaving and returning to the train. Tickets will be inspected at Mets-Willets Point Station after exiting and before boarding the train.
- MTA eTix customers: Your smartphone must remain charged for the return portion of your trip, or you will need to purchase a ticket at the station or pay the higher onboard fare on the train.
- Masks are required onboard trains and in station buildings and enclosed platform waiting rooms, regardless of your vaccination status. Masks must completely cover your nose and mouth and remain on for the duration of your travel.
- Sign up to receive email/text message alerts or check the MTA website for updates.
For more information
Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
For service related questions, chat live with customer service agents through the LIRR TrainTime app. To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.