AAR has transfer locations to accommodate travel between the Bronx and Westchester County and/or Queens and Nassau County. However, customers must have established eligibility with AAR and Able-Ride (Nassau County) or Bee-Line ParaTransit (Westchester County).
Transfer locations between Queens and Nassau County:
- Northwell Health, Center for Advanced Medicine (450 Lakeville Road, Door D, New Hyde Park)
- Green Acres Mall in front of Panera Bread (2034 Green Acres Road South, Valley Stream)
Transfer locations between the Bronx and Westchester
- 4340 Boston Road, Bronx (at Ropes Avenue/IHOP)
- 5661 Riverdale Avenue, Bronx (at West 258th Street)
AAR customers may also take LIRR or Metro-North to other transportation hubs within NYC and coordinate a pickup with AAR to continue their trip within AAR’s service area. Please check for station accessibility by visiting this link.
These are the transportation hubs within the AAR service area where customers can connect with accessible transportation (buses/commuter trains) that can connect them to other regions' Paratransit services:
- Herald Square (33rd Street and 6th Avenue): PATH
- Moynihan / Penn Station (on 33rd St & 8th Ave): Amtrak, LIRR
- Grand Central Terminal (East 43rd Street and Lexington Avenue): Metro-North
- Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues)